Jurnal Kebidanan’s Authors Guideline
Reporting Standards: The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
Manuscript accepted is written in standard the Indonesian language must be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the Jurnal Kebidanan portal. Then, register as one of the author or reviewer in the “Register” bottom.
The length of the manuscript is approximately 12 pages, no less than 10 pages, written in Times New Roman, A4 paper format, margins: top 4; left 4; right 3; bottom 3, one column, justified, single-spaced.
The manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no academic title), (c) the affiliated author’s address, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction), Metode (Methods), Hasil dan Pembahasan (Findings and Discussion), & Daftar Rujukan (References)
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript. Authors’ names are written below the title followed by authors’ affiliation (name of the affiliation, address, postal code, and country) and e-mail address.
- The Abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph. Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- Pendahuluan (Introduction); Contains background, rationale, and/or urgency of the research. References (relevant literature or research), need to be included in this section, its relationship to the justification of the urgency of the research, the appearance of the research problem, the solution alternatives, and the selected solution.
- Metode (Methods); Contains the type of research, time and place of research, targets, subjects, procedures, instruments and techniques of data analysis and other matters related to the way research.
- Hasil dan Pembahasan (Findings and Discussion); The results of the research are presented in the form of graphs, tables, or descriptive. Analysis and interpretation of these results are needed before they are discussed. The discussion is focused on linking the data and the results of its analysis of the problems or objectives of the study and the broader theoretical context. It can also be the answer to the question of why such facts are found like the data. The discussion is written inherent with the data discussed. The discussion is attempted not to separated from the data discussed.
- Kesimpulan (Conclusions); Conclusions can be proper generalized findings according to research problems, it can also be proper a recommendation for the next step.
- Daftar Pustaka (References); For Citation and bibliography suggested use the Reference Manager app, such as Zotero, Mendeley, or other paid apps. Written in single space, inter-library is spaced. Vancouver (bracket) style is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format. The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.